Sad whatsapp status quotes



Sad whatsapp status: Today I am provides the most popular sad whatsapp status for person who unhappy best sad status for whatsapp quotes top sad whatsapp fb status whatsapp status about sadness sad facebook status quotes and much more for us






1. You aren't the person I knew back then.

2. I'm tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.

3. Is so sad to see vacation go, it's back to school tomorrow! =(

4. Is feeling like the weight of the world is sitting on their shoulders.

5. Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I've no desire to learn.....

6. Life is like a roller coaster.It has is up's and down's but it's up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.

7. A relationship is only made for two....but some just forget how to count. Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.

8. The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me goI am not happy without you. :(

9. I am not happy without you :(

10. Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.

11. Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.

12. I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears..

13. One Of The Hardest Things To Do.Is To Delete Old Messages That Once Meant A Lot To You.

14. You just can't please everybody.

15. The worst felling is pretending as if you don't care at all, When in reality that's all you can think of.

16. Have you ever wondered what what hurts you most... Saying something that you wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had???

17. They ignore you until they need you.

18. My two most HATED words.."I PROMISE"..It doesn't mean $hit to me!

19. Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you!

20. It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.

21. Reality has exiled me; I am no longer bound by it's laws.

22. I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends.

23. My silence is just another word for pain.

24. Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

25. You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.

26. If you fall in love... be ready for the tears..!!

27. Missing someone + No text from them = Worst feeling.

28. If it's not a happy ending then it's not the ending at all.

29. The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be once upon a time...

30. When You Sit Alone ...You Sit With Your Past ... :(

31. Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping :-(

32. If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears :'(

33. I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.

34. There is no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.

35. Hate is like acid.It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it it is poured.

36. 204 countries, 805 Islands, 7 seas, 7+ Billion people and I'm single!!!

37. Isn't it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say "I'm used to it" Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.

38. Sometimes It's better to be alone...No one can hurt you.

39. The most painful goodbye's are those which were never said and never explained....

40. Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn't.

41. I don't depend on people any more because I'm tired of being disappointed.

42. The loss of a loved one is one of the most tragic and devastating things a person could endure.

43. How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.

44. The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be suck where you are.

45. "It's never going to be the same again. And that's whats killing me."

46. It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.

47. Wake me up when things are going right for once.

48. Everyone thinks that "I m happy and fine" but look a li'l closer, u will see tears in my eyes.....

49. The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard :(

50. I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.. :@

51. One Of The Hardest Things In Life Is Having The Words In Your Heart That You Can Not Speak :/ :/

52. It's sad how people become what they had promised they never will.

53. Sometimes it's better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you

54. The deepest people are the ones who've been hurt the most.

55. Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.

56. Life and death are balanced on the edge of a razor.

57. I like having low self-esteem it makes me feel special.

58. Look at me. You may think you see who I really am, but you'll never know me.

59. I never knew that one singe blade could mess up my life..

60. It really hurtzz when sombody else starts taking your place in someone's life..

61. Sometimes, you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your tears.

62. The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.

63. I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is the end up with people that make you feel all alone !!!

64. I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, and then you start talking to me like nothing happened !!

65. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.

66. It's not how tragically we suffer but how miracously we live.

67. The pain is there to remind me that I'm still alive.

68. Those who say sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.

69. QUIET! I can't hear you & all the voices in my head at the same time!

70. The have no idea what a bottomless pit of misery I am.

71. Everybody knows that something's wrong but nobody knows what's going on.

72. The worst feeling is when you smile at your crush, but they don't even acknowledge your existence...

73. When you have lived long in despair, it's hope that you can't stand anymore.

74. Emptiness feels so heavy.

75. Time doesn't really Heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.

76. Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.

77. Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything. Your job is just to pump blood, So stick to it.

78. The Part Dat Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing Dat I Once Had U And Then Lost U. :-(

79. I'm freezing, I'm starving, I'm bleeding to death, Everything's fine..

80. Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.

81. She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad and that's important you know.

82. 'You must be," said the Cat. 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"

83. Let no one think I gave in.

84. The sky isn't always blue. The sun doesn't always shine. So it's okay to fall apart sometimes.

85. You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.




86. Sometimes it's better to just quietly and privately miss someone than to let them know and still be ignored.. !

87. That Sad Moment When Your Silence To Save Relation Consider As Your Ego....

88. If someone breaks you as a person, dont worry! Someone else will help you heal. And then they'll break you too. Cruel world. Get used to it.

89. It's sad when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were

90. Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.

91. My smile doesnt always mean *I'm happy *.... sometimes it means *I can manage*..... and sometimes it just means *I am tired of crying*

92. I never thought that you would end up meaning this much to me..I just want someone who will stay in my life so I wont have to worry about another goodbye.

93. I just want someone who will stay in my life so I wont have to worry about another goodbye.

94. Sometimes i want to die for a day and just watch and see who really cares.

95. I won't leave a note for anyone to find tomorrow they will know what I've done here tonight.

96. Some of us are just trying to get through the day without falling apart.

97. First time I cut was just to feel the pain, Strange because I didn't feel a thing.

98. I have to cut because it's the only way I can smile.

99. The skin of a scar is stronger than the original, less aware of pain...

100. Only you can put a smile on my face when i'm sad...

101. Love can't be found Where it doesn't exist ..

102. It's so important to have people in your life that go out of their way to make you feel better when you're sad or hurting.

103. I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.

104. Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts

105. It actually kills me when we don't talk, it kills me when you ignore me, it kills me when you're busy with your life

106. Whenever you are stressed,eat chocolates,sweets etc, because when stressed is spelled backwards it becomes 'DESSERTS'.

107. I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.

108. It's great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.

109. It's never going to be the same again. And that's whats killing me.

110. I can always pretend I'm okay, but it doesn't mean I don't get hurt..

111. I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.

112. Pretending to be happy when you're in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person.

113. Can't deny that I want you.

114. Forgive me for my mistakes, I'm still a kid learning the responsibility of being an adult..

115. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges..

116. Tears are not a sign of weakness, but of courage. Hiding your emotions is self destructive and will never allow you to heal.

117. Crying doesn't make me weak, it just makes me look so.

118. Let no one think I gave in.

119. We used to talk for hours on end & now its like we never knew each other.

120. How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?

121. Sometimes all you ever want is someone to want and need you as much as you want and need them..

122. Do you know that those who appear strong, in fact have a very emotional heart and are very vulnerable?

123. It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.

124. Your mind may be sad because youre not with him, but your heart is happy just knowing him.

125. If the only thing that makes you happy is hurting someone.. then you really need to look in the mirror and get your happiness another way..

126. Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.

127. I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.

128. Always feels like is going the wrong way on a one way street...

129. Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?

130. Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest the food.

131. Oh I'm sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.

132. Why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?

133. I'm invisible,until someone needs me.

134. Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.

135. The higher you climb on love's ladder,the harder you fall.

136. "Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak."

137. Loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% shure to how you feel

138. Say what you feel, Do what you think, Give what you got, But never regret.

139. You don't really know what you have until it's gone..

140. The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.

141. I'm sad. No. I'm mad. No, wait... I don't know I just need a freaking hug..

142. With each passing day, I'm finding out more and more who my real friends are.

143. The more we are filled with love, the less room there is for hate.

144. Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like.

145. I feel crappy inside,like something just broke.

146. 1 day you will see what you lost. 1 day I'll see what I gained.

147. How did I go from being so happy, to so sad...

148. Some friends only last but so long, then they step on you like dirt. :(

149. Remember, you're beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone's gonna be able to see that.

150. The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

151. God only makes happy endings. If it's not happy, then it's not the end.

152. The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

153. I'm invisible, until someone needs me.

154. Is feeling a little smurfy today...small and blue

155. Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.

156. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

157. Here's my heart, I'll let you break it.

158. There's still only one person who hasn't given up on me. God, thank you for loving me.

159. I feel crappy inside, like something just broke..

160. The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won't stop.

161. I hate when people say they miss you,but don’t make a effort to speak to you or see you. !!

162. What's the point in all this screaming,no one's Listening any way.

163. I hate being broken.I hate that i cannot go back.

164. Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

165. One morning you wake up afraid to live.

166. Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by.
   
167. Aaj Usne Ek Baat Keh Ke Mujhe Rula Diya..
        Jab Dard Bardaasht Nahi Kar Sakte To Mohabbat Kyun Ki..

167. hum wo dard hain jo ankho se jhalakte hain.

169. Tum Zindagi mein aa to gaye magar khyal rakhna
        Hum jaan de dete hain magar jaane nahi dete.

170. Kuch rishton ke liye pyar kabhi kam nahi hota.

171. Itna bhi gumaan na kar apni jeet par ae bekhabar
         Shahar mein tere jeet se jyada charche to meri haar ke hai.

Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

Write comments
25 September 2017 at 11:08 delete

Thank you for posting this awesome collection. Visit this blog for : 101 Whatsapp Status

Reply
avatar
little man
AUTHOR
17 May 2019 at 23:16 delete


Very helpful great content. Good quality status to copy for my whatsapp status, keep up the good work. The tips provided are surely be used for the greater good, I am hopeful you will keep coming with these kinds of content every now and then with a simpler explanation as you did here. Likewise we present the cool whatsapp status

Reply
avatar